Find a great law job that really works for you
Date and time
Finding a career direction in law can be hard, especially if you're not sure what you want to do. There are lots of options but which one is the best for you? This 2 hour session will help you work out the next steps by identifying
- the top 5 things every CV should include to guarantee an interview
- how to know (before you apply) if a job is right for you
- the top 3 mistakes most law students/grads make when applying for law jobs
- how to find jobs outside legal practice (including in government, community law, international/NGO, sport and business), and
- why it's ok not to love your first law related job and what to do about it.
Participant numbers are limited to 20 to ensure you get practical tips and strategies to take you forward. Sign up now!
- Single ticket$25$250$0