October After Work Chat - Junior and Emerging Women in Law (JEWL)
Date and time
Are you a junior woman or gender diverse person finishing or recently graduated from Law School? Are you wondering what comes next?
Join 4 inspiring women in law for an After Work Chat on
* different pathways to success
* the options open to you with a law degree and
* how they got to where they are.
This event is open to 20 junior women and gender diverse individuals who want to have a chat about the future. It includes an introduction, 2 x 15 minute breakout room chats with 5 attendees and one guest, and a final chat on how to stay in touch, future events, and what more we can do to support you. It is run by Junior and Emerging Women in Law (JEWL).
For our October After Work Chat our guests' are
* Margie Rowe (Team Leader Family Violence Legal Aid ACT),
* Karen Finch (Founder and Chief Exec of Legally Yours),
* Katelyn Ewart (Senior Associate HWL Ebsworth Lawyers) and
* Heather Oakshott (Senior Government Lawyer at the Attorney General's Department).
There will be opportunities for informal networking after the event.
Cost - $15 per After Work Chat or
6 month membership of JEWL - $25 (including all After Work Chats)
12 month membership of JEWL - $45 (including all After Work Chats)
PLEASE only select the JEWL member ticket option if you have already signed up and paid for your JEWL membership - otherwise your registration for this event will be invalid.
- After Work Chat - single event$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- JEWL Paid Up Member$0$00$0