Junior and Emerging Women in Law
JEWL is a network for young women and gender diverse people who are studying at or recently graduated from Law School.
Our main event is a monthly After Work Chat where up to 20 junior women and gender diverse individuals join three inspiring women in law for a chat.
The event includes an introduction, 2 x 15 minute breakout rooms with 4-5 attendees and one guest,
and a final chat on how to stay in touch, future events, and what more we can do to support you.
The cost for attending one After Work Chat is $15 or it is included free in your JEWL membership.
Membership of JEWL includes
* free entry to monthly After Work Chats,
* access to JEWL group page on Law School Success,
* access to JEWL group facebook page,
* 20% of Law School Success mentoring services and future events,
* lots of opportunities for formal and informal mentoring.
6 month membership - $25
12 month membership - $45
* Please check your spam/junk folder if your subscription and membership emails don't arrive asap